Dr. Bonarius Consult GmbH was founded in August 2018, in parallel to my job as Global Head Regulatory Affairs for Siegfried AG, in order to provide training, coaching and mentoring of Regulatory and R&D professionals.
In October 2019, after a career spanning twenty years’ experience as scientist, consultant and lastly as a global department head, I left Siegfried AG to become fully independent.
I do believe in the importance of networking in improving the regulatory landscape. Throughout my career I have worked in various industry associations and committees such as the International Federation of Animal Health (now AnimalHealth Europe), the European Biocidal Products Forum (EBPF, member of CEFIC) and the Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Committee (APIC, member of CEFIC). In 2014, I founded the Association of Chemists in Industry, section Freiburg ("Verein für Chemiker in der Wirtschaft", VCW, part of the German Chemical Society).
Today, I am an active in several chemical, pharmaceutical and regulatory organisations:
- The Organisation for Professionals in Regulatory Affairs
- German Chemical Society
- Verein für Wirtschaft und Chemie
- Regulatory MasterMinds
- More than twenty years’ experience in as scientist, consultant and global department head, latterly and most importantly in Regulatory Affairs.
- International regulations of pharmaceuticals, veterinary products, crop protection, biocides and chemicals, in particular marketing authorisations, metabolism, dietary residues and product safety.
- Leading teams, projects and improvement initiatives, e.g. integration of mergers and acquisitions, training for inspection readiness, process mapping, SOP review following warning letters, establish regulatory information management processes and systems.
- Coaching and development of senior management, leaders and teams.
- Familiar with different cultures and working styles (US, Europe, China).
- Negotiation with all health authorities and governing bodies.
- Speaker on regulatory training courses for the German Chemical Society and Medicademy (now Atrium).
- PhD (Dr. rer. nat.) in chemistry from the University of Marburg, Germany.
- Additional certificate as a quality expert (TÜV Süd).