- You are about to successfully complete your scientific studies and are looking for a coach or mentor who will give you a deeper insight into the chemical-pharmaceutical industry and provide you with guidance in your career choice.
- You have many years of experience as a scientist in various research and development functions and would like to place your current tasks in a larger context or you are considering a new carrer path.
- You would like to mentor, coach or train Regulatory and R&D staff using "real life" examples and case studies: onsite or remote, individual or classroom training.
- You would like to build, develop or maintain a Regulatory Affairs organisation - top down or bottom up. I review and create a training curriculum or set up personal development and improvement plans.
- Your Start-Up, Small or Medium sized Enterprise would like to establish a project plan concerning a new development, line extension or life cycle management of a veterinary product or human pharmaceutical and bring it all the way to registration.
- You wish to map regulatory processes and improve systems to result in better efficiency across departments, sites or geographies. I review and create processes, SOPs, regulatory and scientific documentation. I consult, mentor and train executive management, process owners and teams.
- You would like to adopt your organisation and regulatory processes following mergers, growth, restructuring, digitalisation, changes of regulations and markets.
- You seek independent advice on regulatory questions across the pharmaceutical, veterinary, crop protection, biocide and chemical industry.