Lifecycle Management Support
- Planning and managing procedures.
- Geographical and line extensions.
- Critical summaries and expert statements.
- Public information research and analysis.
New Product Development
- Create regulatory plans, problem analysis and strategic plans.
- Prepare for and manage health authority meetings.
- Expert resource support.
- Borderline products: is it a pharmaceutical, veterinary product, food or feed additive, biocide, plant protection product or chemical?
Organisational Development and Training
- Training and development of staff, e.g. for inspection readiness.
- Onboarding of new staff.
- Support during all phases of M&A activities.
- Creation and review of SOPs and business processes.